Sources & Reports
When building our city by city campaigns, we gather data from a wide variety of sources including interviews of experts and non-experts, written submissions, cyclist testimonials, NGO and Government reports, and well researched articles. We’re happy to share them with you here.
Don’t see your city? Send us a message using the form at the bottom. We’re working to expand Campaign for Movement and your city could be next!
- 2019 Citywide Mobility Survey – NYC DOT
- Transportation During Coronavirus in New York City – NYU Wagner Rudin Institute
- Carmageddon – Transportation Alternatives
- Open Streets Progress Report – Transportation Alternatives
- 2021 Urban Mobility Report – Texas A&M
- Safe Streets Are an Equity Issue – StreetsBlog
- What Will New Yorkers Do With Cars They Purchased During The Pandemic? – Card & Driver
- Why Women Are Biking In Record Numbers in NYC – The New York Times